Terms of Payment and Travel
Special terms of payment and travel for Sweden Golf (Norden Resor i Skåne AB, Hamntorget 2, Box 163, 271 24 Ystad, Sweden)
- The prices on the price list are given in Swedish kronor unless otherwise specified.
- As regards packages, an optional cancellation protection cover can be taken out for 200 SEK per booking. The cancellation protection cover only applies in the event of cancellation due to accident, illness or death, befalling the traveller or a close relative. A doctor's certificate must be provided as proof.
- Prices are based on the currency situation as of 01-11-2008.
We reserve the right to make changes due to price and exchange rate fluctuations that are beyond our control after this date.
- The booking is binding once it has been confirmed verbally or in writing by the booking office. The sum must be paid at least 10 days prior to departure when paying by invoice. When paying by debit or credit card, the sum is drawn from the card 10 days prior to departure. If the booking is made less than 10 days prior to departure, the total sum must be paid immediately. If we do not receive payment by the due date, we will consider the booking cancelled, after which the conditions in point 5 come into force.
- The customer has the right to cancel the trip at any time - in return for payment of a fee - according to the following:
More than 35 days prior to departure – 0 SEK.
Less than 35 days, but more than 10 days prior to departure – All eventual green fees + 400 SEK.
Less than 10 days prior to departure - 100% of the total sum.
- If the trip cannot be made on valid grounds according to the General Terms of Payment and Travel, the total sum of the booking will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of 200 SEK fixed by Norden Resor and less the cancellation protection cover. Illness or other serious incidents must be verifiable by means of a certificate that must be submitted to Norden Resor within 10 days of the date of cancellation. Non-used tickets and suchlike must be returned at the earliest opportunity.
- The traveller is not free from liability for payment, even if he/she is prevented from making the trip due to force majeure (war, nuclear and natural disasters or similar).
- The technical organiser is Norden Resor i Skåne AB.
- The General Terms of Payment and Travel apply to all bookings.
- Complaints. Any complaints must be made to the manager of the hotel/golf course or his/her representative as soon as possible. If you are unable to resolve the problem, contact Norden Resor by tel. +46 (0)411 558725 or fax +46 (0)411 558705. The right to complain will be forfeited if you do not inform the supplier of the service on site. If you leave the accommodation venue or the golf course and the organiser does not have a reasonable amount of time in which to resolve the problem, you forfeit the right to compensation. Any claim for compensation must be submitted to Norden Resor in writing within 30 days of the date you return from your trip.
- Booking amendment fee. The amendment of tee-off times and/or accommodation: 250 SEK/amendment.